Re: How to fix this divisi please

From: Reggie
Subject: Re: How to fix this divisi please
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 12:45:21 -0700 (MST)

Valentin Villenave-3 wrote
> On 2/7/19, Reggie <

> reegistoop@

> > wrote:
>> I understand yes but there actually is a section of the piece later where
>> there is a divisi with time signature changes.
>
> Then you should replace
> \remove Time_Signature_engraver
>
> with
> \once \override TimeSignature.stencil = ##f
>
> This will prevent the TimeSignature from being printed at the
> beginning of your "miniStaffGroup", but changes will be printed later.
> (If the time signature changes at the beginning of the divisi, then
> you should remove that line entirely.)
>
> Just out of curiosity, what piece are you engraving? It looks nice.
>
> Cheers,
> V.

My own composition from many years ago. I don't understand one more thing
please. I try to teach myself too learn here. I removed the staff group a4
name you created and I hoped it would bring back the normal names of
strings, but it did not. Why? How did you manage to remove the "single"
staffs name to make blank space for div a4 name? I love how it looks but I
wanted to learn myself. Thank you. I don't see how you removed them.