extended piano 4 staves system

From: Peter Renner-Motz
Subject: extended piano 4 staves system
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 02:52:11 +0000

Hello everyone,

being new to lilypond I'm searching for a possibility to engrave a 4 staves extended piano score like the one shown in the screenshot.
(showing all C's).
I tried to add lines with StaffSymbol.line-positions = ... But for intuitive readability I'd like to have this logic of repeating the bass/treble key (so there have to be equally three ledgers in the space from the inner to the outer systems. (moreover: adding lines is conflicting with auto change as I would like to use it)
Can anyone help with this? I would be glad hearing that this is possible.

Thanks in advance.
Best
Peter