Re: Configuration Point & Click

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Configuration Point & Click
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 21:23:37 +0000

On 2/21/19, foxfanfare <address@hidden> wrote:
> As Aaron guessed, I've installed i3-gaps and the transparency of the
> terminal or whatever window in i3 is managed with compton. Top bar is
> polybar for now.

Still off-topic, but: thank you so much! I’ve just discovered that
sway actually supports all of i3-gaps features, and so I’ve just added
all of them to my config. I didn’t know about polybar (I’m using a
simple py3status bar, and dmenu as a launcher which I’m quite unhappy
with), but this led me to discover "waybar" which looks interesting.

> And yes I'm french :) Unfortunately, too far from Paris to join you (too
> bad, I would have really liked that, it is a terrific idea).

Well, the intended purpose is to set up a model that can then be
reproduced (hopefully) elsewhere in France, Swiss and Belgium. Hanging
out on the -fr ML may allow you to get in touch with other LilyPonders
close to you. (Though writing it, I realize this reads a bit like
`join now and meet hot single music nerds in your area’ :-)

Cheers,
V.