Re: printKeyCancellation not working as expected

From: SK
Subject: Re: printKeyCancellation not working as expected
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:29:05 +0100

Thanks, this works and is cleaner than overwriting the stencil.

I would like to be able to change key signatures without ANY hints for educational purposes. For this I use Staff.printKeyCancellation set to false, together with the visibility options for key signatures. It works fine for most keys, but when changing to a key without any accidentals such as c major, the natural signs are shown and tell the student where there have been accidentals before.
Any help would be very appreciated.

> I would like to be able to change key signatures without ANY hints for
> educational purposes. For this I use Staff.printKeyCancellation set to
> false, together with the visibility options for key signatures. It works
> fine for most keys, but when changing to a key without any accidentals
> such as c major, the natural signs are shown and tell the student where
> there have been accidentals before.
> Any help would be very appreciated.

Try
        \omit Staff.KeyCancellation