Re: Landscape printing

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Landscape printing
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:15:31 -0500

On Sun 07 Apr 2024 at 20:30:53 (+0100), Wol wrote:
> I'm having fun trying to get things to print landscape. Okay, I'm
> doing "monkey see monkey do" programming, but I have two apparently
> almost identical files, one of which prints landscape, the other
> portrait.

I use the following files, named to taste:

\version "2.24.0" % 2013-11-11
\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "letter")
}

%%%%%%%%

\version "2.24.0" % 2017-06-14
%% See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2017-05/msg00017.html
%% The music is rotated to landscape, but the paper itself is still portrait.
\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "letter" 'landscape)
}

%%%%%%%%

\version "2.24.0" % 2017-06-14
%% See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2017-05/msg00017.html
%% The paper itself is rotated to landscape.
\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "letterlandscape")

David.