[Linphone-developers] Time for a new Linphone release in order to make i

From: Gerhard Stengel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Time for a new Linphone release in order to make improved translations public?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 00:39:41 +0200

Hi,

a few months ago, a bug was fixed in Linphone that made roughly half of the
user interface not translatable.
I don't know how much feedback arrived from the translators in the meantime,
but I think it would be nice to let the public enjoy the improved translations
in an official release instead of a git checkout. Is there a release planned
any time soon?

best regards

Gerhard