[Linphone-developers] Loading another H264 decoder profile

From: Giacomo Furlan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Loading another H264 decoder profile
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 17:14:55 +0200

Hello!

I think I found the problem why I can't receive the video: the H264/90000 codec compiled with the relative submodule supports a profile level id different than 4D0029 (which is the one that is used by the other SIP client). I don't really know what this profile id is, and thus I don't know how much effort it would take to support it.

Where could I start from?

Thank you.

Giacomo Furlan
Software developer