[Linphone-developers] Linphone Client for Windows

From: Oli Kah
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Client for Windows
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:28:14 +0200

Hi guys,

Linphone is a very good implementation for SIP users. Really love it :)

I want to integrate Linphone with Eventghost so that every time somebody calls EventGhost KNOWNS who calls (phone number and other SIP infos) and also knows when the call starts and ends or if the call is cancelled etc. Additionally it would be great to initiate phone calls from Eventghost.

There is a python package available for LinPhone however this package is for Python 2.7+ and Eventghost only supports Python 2.6.x - that's bad.

So here are my questions:

(1) Is there a version of the Python client package that uses Phython 2.6 instead of Python 2.7? If not - would it be feasible to use Phython 2.6 somehow for the current package?

(2) Does the Windows client app (Linphone-3.8.5-win32) have any "notification" API that can be used in the LAN? So are there any ports on which I can receive notifications about what is going on call-wise and with which a call could even be initiated? This would be great.

Thanks for your answers :)

Cheers