Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone Two Self Video Preview Overlap

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone Two Self Video Preview Overlapping
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:27:34 +0200

Hi,

This is interesting, thanks for submitting this bug! I cannot work on it right
now, but I will add it to my todolist - we do not encounter that bug often
since we barely grant camera access once a year (for each new iPhone bought :)).

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications