[Linphone-developers] How does Linphone handle reconnect?

From: Sean Oh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How does Linphone handle reconnect?
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 12:41:13 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm seeing a strange behavior from linphone client. When I'm disconnected from the Internet while on a phone call AND THEN gets reconnected to the Internet, I see regular upload bandwidth, but there is no download bandwidth.

So I can talk and the other participant can listen to what I'm saying, but I cannot hear anything from the other side.

I found that it only happens when my network changes (like from wifi1 to wifi2, or wifi to LTE, or vice versa).

I took a look at the Linphone Android code, but it doesn't seem to explicitly "reconnect" through some method.. How does Linphone Android then handle reconnect?

Thank you,
Sean