[Linphone-developers] Linphone-iphone questions: CallKit and providing a

From: Michael Valentiner
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-iphone questions: CallKit and providing a valid license
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 17:13:21 -0600

I am developing a prototype of my app that integrates linphone using the
Linphone-iphone source in github.  This largely an educational exercise (for
myself) to demonstrate proof-of-concept (to the business).  I’ve got my
prototype to the point where it registers with our sip server and receives a
call. However, after receiving the call it immediately disconnects.

I’m using LinphoneManager.m. Here’s what I can see so far:

        - (void)onCall:(LinphoneCall *)call
StateChanged:(LinphoneCallState)state withMessage:(const char *)message

is called with state == LinphoneCallIncomingReceived.  This executes as it does
in the Linphone-iphone app. But, once returning and linphone_core_iterate() is
called again, ProviderDelegate.providerDidReset() is called immediately, which
terminates the call.  My question is, what would cause
ProviderDelegate.providerDidReset() to be called?

On a possible side note, I get this message on startup:

        2017-03-02 14:17:02.781697 NRM Demo[683:145824] Invalid License. Verify
that your license is for the app with bundle ID ‘com.blah.blah.balh’

How do I provide a valid license?

Any insights are appreciated.

Michael Valentiner
address@hidden