Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-iphone questions: CallKit and providi

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-iphone questions: CallKit and providing a valid license
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:16:34 +0100

Hello,

To provide a valid licence you need to create and download one on apple.developper.com, this licence must be with the service name (‘com.blah.blah.blah’) and add it to your computer keychain access so that you can use it to sign the app.
As for the sproviderdelegate it is to implement the CallKit frameworks so if you do not us CallKit I suggest you remove all code concerning it. If you use CallKit then the method DidReset is a callback called by the system when the delegate of CallKit encountered an error.
It never happened to me so I can’t tell the cause.
Hope it helps

Best regards,
REIS Benjamin
Software engineer at Belledonne Communications