[Linphone-developers] Disable multiple calls

From: Walid MOGHRABI
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Disable multiple calls
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:45:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I would like to restrict our users to 1 call at a time (we're a call center and
we have issues with our CRM when multiple calls happens).
At our incoming queues level (calls from the outside), this is not a problem,
we can limit them at he IPBX level but, we're having difficulties to restrict
incoming calls between internal users.
Is there a way to disable multiple calls features in Linphone ?

I know this is possible with some other SIP phones but I didn't find such
option with Linphone.

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3
---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary
or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to
it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment.
Thank you