Re: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications from sip.linphone.org

From: jose fernandes
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications from sip.linphone.org
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 09:53:06 +0200

Hi all,

yes the purpose of this is to:

"unless you still wanted to use the free linphone sip service"

Thank you
Jose

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Andrew Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

This request makes no sense, that i can think of, unless you still wanted to use the free linphone sip service. There are many push services out there (google and apple) as many third party ones.

I am wondering if anyone has had success using third party sources in their development.

Andrew Wells | Tel: Ext. 101 | Direct: 416 907-0100 | e-mail address@hidden | Kool Telecom Ltd. 579 Kingston Road, Suite 130 Toronto, Ontario M4E 1R3 +1 4165150420 -phone +1 8885150420 -toll free +1 4165150419 -fax http://www.kooltel.com Information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential. It is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above only. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify me.

jose fernandes <address@hidden> , 5/10/2017 9:01 AM:

Hi all,

any news about this subject?

Thank you