[Linphone-developers] INVITE custom header and body

From: Adrian Calle Murillo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] INVITE custom header and body
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 08:54:59 -0500

Good morning,

We are a research group from the Illinois Institute of Technology
​ who are working with your library, LibLinphone for developing an Android application for one of our projects
.
Basically, we have a problem with the INVITE method functionality that your API provides. This problem is regarding with the idea that we need to modify ​the header as well as the body for sending our information. Therefore, we are contacting you just in case you can update the current library version for providing methods on LinphoneCallParams class for modifying the header and the body into the INVITE method and also
modify the Content-type header and create a multipart mixed body; if you cannot do it, then, we are requesting access to the open-source repository from your library in order to create those methods or modifying existing invite method with Params.
​Thanks in advance and regards,​

--
Adrián Calle Murillo
Master in Information Technology and Management