[Linphone-developers] Is it possible to use H264 codec on Android in Lin

From: 王聡
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Is it possible to use H264 codec on Android in Linphone Core SDK?
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 17:03:14 +0900

Hey all,

Recently I had made an softphone on Android based on linphone core, which could
support both video call and audio call.

For some reasons, I need to record all video calls on my FreeSWITCH server, but
it spends too much resources on convert vp8 to h264, and leads to a severe lag.

Is there any way to force linphone core use vp8 codec on video call?

Regards.