[Linphone-developers] Local address book access / OSX integration

From: Robert M. Münch
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Local address book access / OSX integration
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 08:59:31 +0200

Hi, I’m using Linphone since a couple of weeks and I like it. I used X-Lite so far, which works OK but offends with a lot of advertising and much lower quality.

However, I^m missing a way that I have access to my local address book to quickly select a contact to call from Linphone. Is this somehow possible? Currently I have to copy the number and paste it into Linphone.

Further I would like to use Linphone when clicking a „CALL“ button in OSX - currently my iPhone is used to establish the call. Or I can select Skype etc. but not Linphone. Any idea how to setup Linphone so that it can be used too?

--

Robert M. Münch