linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Linphone App on iPad

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone App on iPad
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:48:50 +0200 (CEST)

I have installed the Linphone App on my iPad and try to
connect it to the fixnet router and the corresponding
fixnet telefon number. My fixnet line is connected as DSL.

Now I have succesfully created a linphone account as follow:

Free SIP service
Your account is now active
You can now use your linphone account with these parameters:
Sip identity : sip:address@hidden
Username : 228
Domain / Proxy : sip.linphone.org

But finally the App tell me, it has sent a SMS to my phone and
I should enter the code from this SMS into the App. But my
fixnet line don't support SMS service. Therfore this code
is gone into a black whole.

Now my question, what is the solution for this problem?

Sincerely,
J. Ursprung