linphone-users

[Linphone-users] Bug: blurry text on macOS

From: Dimitar Dobrev
Subject: [Linphone-users] Bug: blurry text on macOS
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 13:00:03 -0400

Hello,

I found at http://www.linphone.org/contact.html that this is the place to report bugs so here I go.
I have attached a screen-shot which clearly shows the Linphone client for macOS blurs the displayed text. I think this is a bug rather than a limitation of Qt because Qt has supported Retina displays since their introduction.
My friends and I consider switching from Skype but we use macOS and this bug puts strain on our eyes. What's more important, you know that most Mac users are particularly sensitive to irregularities in the UI and UX so I think a problem of such severity in this area would really slow down adoption of Linphone. Please fix this bug to both our and your benefit.

Dimitar Dobrev,
https://gitlab.com/ddobrev/QtSharp