linphone-users

[Linphone-users] LibLinphone - Opus.dll 0xc000001d crash

From: Juan Ruiz
Subject: [Linphone-users] LibLinphone - Opus.dll 0xc000001d crash
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:29:20 +0100

Hi,

I’ve developed a SIP softphone using liblinphone library.

It works as an automatic answer machine.

It accepts every call and records it.

I’m having some troubles running this app in a Windows Server 2012 R2 system.

It’s in a VMWare virtual environment (if it helps).

At the moment the app answers a call, and starts recording it, app crashes.

Looking at event viewer I can see an error with this info:

Exception code: 0xc000001d

Offset: 0x00027cdf

Faulting module: Opus.dll

Any idea what is happening here?