listhelper-moderate

bug-lib-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-lib-gplusplus-owner
Subject: bug-lib-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 22:19:16 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Track news on Merck at PharmaWatch.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-lib-gplusplus

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Track news on Merck at PharmaWatch. Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 22:25:23 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

Not surprisingly, we'd end up with a generation of people who are
actually healthy. Of course, all these drug companies say they need the
money to "find a cure for cancer.

Scientifically accurate, yet written with an.

That's why they would never let a guy like me, or even someone with a
lot of public health credentials who shared my beliefs, call the shots.
We need to teach people about sunlight and water. The
prescription-reduction method involved not prescribing antibiotics for
respiratory tract infections that were thought to be viral, since
antibiotics work against bacteria, not viruses. has full ownership of
and takes sole responsibility for all content.
"Statins are sometimes perceived by their recipients as a credit card to
eat indiscriminately," said Dr.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm fc0dda00a996fa1a7cca11bf53b705628d231516
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---