listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:34:24 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-parted/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: "But I have to feel like the downside is protected. Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:30:40 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Goes Wild! Wallst.net Does Feature Interview!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.185 (12:19EST) UP 15.6%

Wallst.net releases a feature audio interview on ERMX via their site. Go
read the news and listen to the interview and get on ERMX it is going
through the roof!

- the principle of cross-training. " as the sound system crew pleaded,
"We've got to be back in Brighton tonight!
Therefore, swelling loan delinquencies are a safe bet. Though he's yet
to declare, Thompson has been making campaign-style appearances in early
primary states, especially in the south, where the Alabama native is
most popular. Is a two-year suspension for Basso too harsh?

Such a long holding period is not unprecedented.

--- End Message ---