listhelper-moderate

a2ps-patches post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-patches-owner
Subject: a2ps-patches post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:58:56 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: hormone

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps-patches

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: hormone Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:58:59 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Very smooth supple leather with a soft sheen. Premium full-grain
waterproof leather for comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance.
More Buying Choices Get it for less! Lightly padded leather footbed for
comfort.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to return them since I had to wear them that
evening. Point being, I do a lot of internet shopping for the
convenience.

Shame on the shopper who abuses Zappos very generous exchange and free
shipping policies. Sale items for all brands I wanted to take a moment
and comment on my experience with Zappos. Sale items for all brands I
know you don't need any more testimonials, but I always feel compelled
to send another thank-you each time I order from Zappos. Then I saw
where overnight shipping was free?

Wish I didn't have to. Ships from and sold by Amazon. Choose One-Day
Shipping at checkout. By chance, I ventured to your site and was
certainly impressed with the ease of navigation along with the variety
of products offered.
Two front exterior top flap pockets.
PKLA Sterling Silver Fleur de Lis Necklace : Jewelry from Overstock.

I tried on a pair of Saucony sneakers in my daughter-in-law's house;
came home; placed the order, and wore them the next day! Now that I've
worn them for a couple of weeks, I find that the slightly western
attitude of the boots suits me just fine.

Shame on the shopper who abuses Zappos very generous exchange and free
shipping policies. My son will now have shoes to wear on Easter.
More Buying Choices Get it for less! Target for instance won't ship
shoes or most of its clothes. Wish I didn't have to.

Slip into pure style and comfort. Do you own this product?

Note: Gift-wrapping is not available for this item.

slightly wide calf and all. That worked, but the top of the zippers cut
my skin.

TimberlandPicudilla Spin-Off W Sale!

Great quality product at a competitive price with incredibly fast
shipping.

Toe rand extends around the shoe where the outsole is attached to the
upper to add abrasion-resistance, durability and protection. I hesitated
over the cowgirl look of this boot because it's not my usual, but I'm so
glad I tried them. I hesitated over the cowgirl look of this boot
because it's not my usual, but I'm so glad I tried them.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ee2ddb11fd7fb79350f96e920d984829306ea1c4
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---