listhelper-moderate

bison-patches post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bison-patches-owner
Subject: bison-patches post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 05:42:12 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: millennium

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bison-patches

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: millennium Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:42:05 +0900 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

I am headed to Minnesota on Monday for a week of bike racing; wish you
all were going to be there! Exhausted from the treck, I had a quick rest
before checking out the surrounds of the Sacre Coeur and bumping into
the Ivanhoe Trio.

Somehow the message in Franglais got a bit mixed up and I bought a
ticket to St Malo, Brittany. We will spend the night in San Jose and
then head out to the Cariibean coast of Panama, making Bocas del Toro
our next destination.
Crashed last night in the student accommodation precinct where our
cousin Ante lives and studies. Was a great set up inside, so we laid
back on long pillows sipping black coffee and laughing about the day's
adventures.

and I think Toni must have caught me in a gratfeul glance cos she was
thinking the same thing when we caught eyes - how good is this?

From there we were told it was a twenty minute hike to a surfing beach,
and then another twenty minutes to the nicest beach in the area. The
walk home was deserving of us getting robbed, and we saddly "tucked"
ourselves in for the night and anxiously awaited more luxurious
accomodations to come. Once back at the hotel we were surprised to find
two lost and weary travellers making their way into the hotel: Jyoti and
Daniella! that people were here over a thousand years before walking the
same streets - stunning view from our hostel window of Diocletians
Palace. Visited a few other relos and then headed into town to meet
Marko and Ante again with Marina and her sister Martina with us.

We are equally as fond of this bag, and particularly like the unsightly
tourist look it lends us. At night we headed to the beautiful Borak
restaurant, it hugs the river, was dark and quite, and the food was
great. He has since been practicing howling whenever he thinks he is
alone.
We headed back to my aunt Andas house after another cafe stop. From
there we were told it was a twenty minute hike to a surfing beach, and
then another twenty minutes to the nicest beach in the area. We met up
with Ante's older friend who runs the tourist agency and manages tours
of the massive town mosque.

Boys will be boys I guess.

We did not participate in this!

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a3df278d71dbf8e9e8912166ecd4dc4e1b40a285
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---