listhelper-moderate

info-gnu-fortran post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-gnu-fortran-owner
Subject: info-gnu-fortran post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 05:59:12 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: psychedelic high-spirited

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnu-fortran

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: psychedelic high-spirited Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 05:59:05 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Firstly on its CIO Jury strand, there was a discussion on the difficulty
of negotiating outsourcing deals which I think misses the point.

She then questioned how long this situation would last.
But I believe that this is wrong.
And of course, for the company itself, and its clients and customers, it
really doesn't matter where the outsourced functions are being
transacted.
Judging by some research I did yesterday, online networking is certainly
not very well. I actively and happily recommend candidates talk to my
competitors. Judging by some research I did yesterday, online networking
is certainly not very well. more about that shortly. It comes as no
surprise that the Indian's have beaten us to it.
I've also got it on good authority that the supplier market is taking
this firm to their hearts. In my industry, companies and individuals are
inherently selfish.

In my industry, companies and individuals are inherently selfish. My previous reservations about this organisation have just been vindicated.

watch Big Box Mart and find out the future created by offshoring in the
US retail market.
more about that shortly.
But I believe that this is wrong. It comes as no surprise that the
Indian's have beaten us to it. more about that shortly.

Now that is high praise indeed.
These firms have outsourced, research, clinical trials, sales and
marketing in addition to the more usual IT, finance and HR.

Dawn makes a good point. These firms have outsourced, research, clinical
trials, sales and marketing in addition to the more usual IT, finance
and HR. Firstly on its CIO Jury strand, there was a discussion on the
difficulty of negotiating outsourcing deals which I think misses the
point.
Firstly on its CIO Jury strand, there was a discussion on the difficulty
of negotiating outsourcing deals which I think misses the point.

But, the broad nature of online networking builds communities of
passionate people, but not much business. It is also wrong for the
candidate because it limits where they can be presented. But, the broad
nature of online networking builds communities of passionate people, but
not much business.

Those companies will be IBM and Accenture. even when the supplier loses
the outsourcing or shared service bid. These firms have outsourced,
research, clinical trials, sales and marketing in addition to the more
usual IT, finance and HR.

They get a broader view of the market, get access to a larger potential
employment pool and get to see the best head hunters in their industry.
I'm not convinced about this either.

Judging by some research I did yesterday, online networking is certainly
not very well.

watch Big Box Mart and find out the future created by offshoring in the
US retail market.

Firms are set up on the premise that "my" candidate and "my" client are
sacrosanct. Now that is high praise indeed.
Are we going to see the death of Ecademy, LinkedIn and openBC? com seems
to be convinced that outsourcing is more complex than any other business
service.

I think this is a great move for both parties as is rapidly creates
critical mass, enables the continued expansion of Europe and provides
both firms' clients with an expanded portfolio of services. com seems to
be convinced that outsourcing is more complex than any other business
service.

But, the broad nature of online networking builds communities of
passionate people, but not much business.

And of course, for the company itself, and its clients and customers, it
really doesn't matter where the outsourced functions are being
transacted. I believe that China will take over but it will probably not
be for at least five years. Firstly on its CIO Jury strand, there was a
discussion on the difficulty of negotiating outsourcing deals which I
think misses the point.

Now that is high praise indeed.
And of course, for the company itself, and its clients and customers, it
really doesn't matter where the outsourced functions are being
transacted.

I think this is a great move for both parties as is rapidly creates
critical mass, enables the continued expansion of Europe and provides
both firms' clients with an expanded portfolio of services.

These firms have outsourced, research, clinical trials, sales and
marketing in addition to the more usual IT, finance and HR.

com seems to be convinced that outsourcing is more complex than any
other business service. com seems to be convinced that outsourcing is
more complex than any other business service.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7892809f2d66a988d27d3faa73bb274de6bdd979
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---