lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] Automated GUI testing

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] Automated GUI testing
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:45:19 +0100

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/lmi/skeleton/mvc_test.cpp?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
GC> I still have to call the EVT_UPDATE_UI handler explicitly: idle processing
GC> doesn't take care of that, even if I send 1000 idle events.

 I'm sorry, my mistake. It's not enough to send idle event to the app
object, in fact you need to tell it to generate idle events for all
windows. This is done by calling wxTheApp->ProcessIdle() and, although it's
still untested, at least I had a good look at the code this time and it
seems that it really should work.

 Please let me know if it still doesn't and sorry for the first wrong
advice,
VZ