lmi

Re: [lmi] wxGTK issues [Was: product editor patch]

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: Re: [lmi] wxGTK issues [Was: product editor patch]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:49:33 +0200

Greg Chicares wrote:
> This is the only place where wxControlWithItems is used, but it's
> mentioned in a few comments elsewhere, so I'll probably rewrite
> those comments at the same time. Can I rely on the assumption
> that wxRadioBox, wxListBox, wxChoice, and wxComboBox are all
> derived from wxItemContainer, on all platforms?

It's true for all them in 2.8 as well as trunk and it's sound design
that there's no reason to break in  the future, so yes, I think you
can safely rely on it.

> Is this the only issue that prevents compiling with wxGTK?

Yes (it's my platform of choice, so I'll notice breakages quickly and
this is the only local patch I had to apply).

Vaclav

--
PGP key: 0x465264C9, available from http://pgp.mit.edu/