lmi

Re: [lmi] wx_test_validate_output.cpp

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] wx_test_validate_output.cpp
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:35:46 +0100

On Thu, 12 Mar 2015 04:20:19 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2015-01-22 23:51, Greg Chicares wrote:
GC> [...]
GC> > We don't want to fix this test; we want to replace it altogether:
GC> >   http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2014-11/msg00042.html
GC>
GC> Vadim--I think we overlooked this.

 Not quite, I do remember about this one, or at least this message is in my
TODO mailbox, I just thought it was not very urgent and so postponed it.
But if I was wrong, as it seems, I'm going to return to that test right now
(I might still have some questions about these changes, but I'll ask them
in the original thread).

 Just FYI, the only other remaining test-related item in my TODO is the one
about moving "Test" menu commands to the unattended test.

 Regards,
VZ