lmi

Re: [lmi] Mustache template groupings

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Mustache template groupings
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 22:36:14 +0200

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:44:17 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> Vadim--I see numerous '.mst' files whose names begin with
GC>   nasd
GC>   reg_d_group
GC>   reg_d_indiv
GC> Can you tell me whether names beginning /reg_[^d]/ are intended
GC> to form a fourth group, corresponding to "illustration_reg.xsl"?

 Yes, exactly. They didn't have any prefix originally, but I've renamed
them to their current names in 2fd6a11c17c8ea70d55f6c671ba159dd0e283549 as
part of the overall name harmonization.

GC> (If so, I think I'll rename them to begin with 'ill_reg_'.)

 Hmm, wouldn't this make them inconsistent with all the others? After all,
they're illustrations too, so why don't they merit the "ill_" prefix?

 But, in any case, the answer to your question is affirmative. To be
totally complete, I'd just like to add that this naming convention is just
that, a convention, and illustration classes in C++ don't impose it. You do
need to change the templates name in that code if you rename the files,
however.

 Regards,
VZ