lmi

Re: [lmi] Switch to using C++11 uniform initialization in the ctor initi

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Switch to using C++11 uniform initialization in the ctor initializer lists?
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:19:55 +0200

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 10:54:39 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> I've committed a branch
GC>   https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lmi.git/commit/?h=odd/uniform_i12n
GC> with my version of this changeset, including some comments in the
GC> commit message. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

 Thanks, I've looked over it by using "git diff -w --color-words" between
my version and yours and I only see either the expected changes (i.e. the
switch from {} to () in the base class ctor calls) or things I missed (e.g.
one of ce_skin_name ctors that I inexplicably forgot to update, thanks for
not missing it).

 So I definitely see anything wrong with your changes. There might still be
things that I'm missing and that you missed as well and which wouldn't
appear in the diff at all, but this seems relatively unlikely and, in any
case, we can fix them later if/when we find them and in the meanwhile I
don't see any reason not to commit your changes.

 Thanks again,
VZ