lmi

[lmi] What encoding does wx_test console output use?

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] What encoding does wx_test console output use?
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 09:57:24 +0000

$wine ./wx_test --ash_nazg --data_path=/opt/lmi/data --pyx=only_new_pdf
>../src/lmi/wx_test_output
$file -bi wx_test_output
application/octet-stream; charset=binary

I'd like to filter this, removing expected lines and leaving only
unexpected--much as 'nychthemeral_test.sh' does for other tests
with its '_clutter' sed scripts. I suppose
  iconv -t UTF-8 -f SOME_ENCODING wx_test_output
might work, for some value (what?) of SOME_ENCODING. Alternatively,
should I try to call
  fwide(stdout, -1);
  fwide(stderr, -1);
somewhere early on, or is that doomed because...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/wx-users/rPk1bKmP2sI/HFIQdxmDNNcJ