lout-users

LaTeX like Theorems.

From: Jesper Hagen
Subject: LaTeX like Theorems.
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 07:02:02 +0100

Hello,

has anyone been implementing LaTeX like Theorems with numbering in Lout. I
know that Jeffrey is working on the implementation right now, but we are in
such a dire need that I send this request to the Lout list.

I have been playing around with the implementation for some time now, but
the work load on our current project is so high that I can't find the time.

Yours sincerely
Jesper Hagen
Aalborg University