lout-users

I give up

From: Robert Marsa
Subject: I give up
Date: 16 Jul 96 16:46:33 -0400

I finally have to give up on doing a Mac port of Lout.  My current job and
other commitments are sucking up all but a tiny part of my time, much more
than I had originally thought when I offered to do the port.

If there is another Mac programmer out there with some time, I'll be happy
to share my ideas on how to get the program working.  I don't think it will
be very difficult if you have experience with AppleEvents.

Apologies to everyone who has been patiently waiting for me to finish.  If
you have MPW, you can run Lout as an MPW tool (this is what I've been
doing).

Sincerely,

Robert Marsa