lout-users

Bug?

From: Steve Beisner
Subject: Bug?
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 21:16:41 -0700

In version 3.08.  I've been using it sucessfully for a month,
since compiling it for Win 95 with few problems.

I made a setup file based on "pdoc" with zero length @TopMargin
and @BottomMargin.  The idea was to use "lout -p" to generate
ASCII documents for E-mail without visible page breaks.

With zero top and bottom margins, I get an "illegal operation"
exception from the OS.  After changing one of the margins back
to a non-zero value it works fine.

Anybody else seen this, or is this just an artifact of my Win95
version?

Steve Beisner           265 Nogal Dr, Santa Barbara, CA 93110
Steve's E-Mail:                         address@hidden
Steve's Phone & V-Mail:                          805-448-5202
Steve & Janice's Phone & V-Mail:                 805-967-5973
At Cisco:       address@hidden  805-961-3629  FAX:805-961-3600