lout-users

problems with unpaginated ASCII documents

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: problems with unpaginated ASCII documents
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 15:05:41 +1000

Nimrod Zimerman <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm experiencing severe problems trying to produce unpaginated ASCII
> documents.

Thanks to Uwe for his initial investigation.  Lout is getting the sizes
wrong, and consequently not setting enough space aside to hold the
unpaginated document.  You can work around it for now, it seems, by
not having sections or lists.  I'll keep at it.  I've got an inkling
that it may actually be a design error - incredible as it may seem at
this stage in Lout's development.  Meanwhile, please be patient.

Jeff