lout-users

Searchable Lout mailing list archives.

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:56:33 +0400

Dear list subscribers.

* Searchable Lout mailing list archives (automatically updated) are
  available at

      http://www.findmail.com/list/lout/

  Presently, archive starts from May 3, 1998 (when they have
  subscribed their robot to the list), but I have already submitted
  complete archive to them so, hopefully, it will be available soon.

* I have also registered the list at the

      http://www.liszt.com/

  with archiving option, but archives are not available yet.  Their
  automatic reply says that staff will contact me shortly to obtain
  past list archives.

* The list is also processed at the

      http://www.reference.com/

  which provides kind of a sifting service as well as online search.
  As far as I understand they don't keep complete archives, but you
  can register an automatic query that will run periodically and mail
  results back to you.

SY, Uwe,
Lout mailing list maintainer