lout-users

FigureList in Reports

From: David Miller x4963
Subject: FigureList in Reports
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:35:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
I earlier asked a few questions on using the report setup.  One of my
problems was that I couldn't get a List of Figures to appear in a report
even though I had changed @MakeFigureContents to Yes.

I have now modified my document to use the book setup and I notice that
the book setup file has a symbol @FigureListWord that isn't in report
setup, so now I'm curious.

Simply adding @FigureListWord into my report setup didn't work, so what is
required to get a list of figures in a report.

Also, since I have now changed my document to a "book" I get "Chapter 1" etc.
where I really only want the chapter number and title.

Any help greatly appreciated.

David.