lout-users

Re: Lout Version 3.14 is now available

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Lout Version 3.14 is now available
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 00:17:06 +0400

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 12:49:44PM -0600, Glauber Ribeiro wrote:

> All now wait anxiously for Win32 binaries! :-)

"But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."
(Romans 8:25)  (Lout 3:15? ;-)

After all, 3.14 is a "development" code base, so I don't think it
makes sense to make prebuilt Win32 binaries for it.  Also, I don't
think I have enough motivation, since I'm a Unix weenie and my Win32
binary releases are not a byproduct of my upgrading to the new
version.

SY, Uwe