lout-users

Re: Diagrams: spurious spacing

From: Marcelo Huerta
Subject: Re: Diagrams: spurious spacing
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:46:05 -0300

El 03/12/2000 14:29:13, "Valeriy E. Ushakov" <address@hidden> escribió:

> Anyway, why don't you simply use something like:
>
>     def @NSWhile
>       left cond
>       right cuerpo
>     {
>       ||2f { cond //0.2ve @Box { 0p } cuerpo }
>     }
>
> where the @Box is NOT a @Diag's one, but the one exported from
> @BasicSetup.

Er... because it didn't came to my mind? :-)

I see... the "box inside box" is being created by the rows' borders of
the table I'm putting inside @NSWhile. I found that the same works for a
new symbol I needed to create, @NSRepeat, with a zone for writing a "cond"
parameter *below* the "cuerpo" parameter, forming a "L".

I don't want to think about the @NSFor symbol, however. We'll see.
Anyway, thanks *a lot*, Uwe.

Finally, some charitable soul could explain for me the difference
between / and // (and also | and ||)? Yes, I've RTFM, but sadly I
haven't understood the explanation :-(

                       o-=< Marcelo Huerta >=-o