lout-users

What about Lout's successor?

From: Dominikus Herzberg (EED)
Subject: What about Lout's successor?
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:49:36 +0300 (MSK)

Dear Jeff,

it's a long time ago that you indicated that you are working
on a successor of Lout, an interactive document formatting
system; you call it 'Nonpareil' as I noticed on your web page.

I makes me dreaming having the power and the quality of Lout
available with all the comfort of an interactive system. So,
it is still on my list of wishes for Christmas ... for many
years now.

What's the status of 'Nonpareil'? Do you have any concrete
plans for a first (beta) release?

Gruss

Dominikus