lout-users

Re: Nassi-Scheidermann: Still having problems

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Nassi-Scheidermann: Still having problems
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:51:37 +0300

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 21:25:15 -0300, Marcelo Huerta wrote:

> Previously I reported a problem with empty rows appearing in my defined
> symbols, reportedly due to errors defining certain heights. However, I'm
> sure of not having the same mistake, and the problem persists in new
> symbols. File compiled using Lout 3.23:

Have you received my reply of Dec 18?  It seems my mailserver can't
deliver mail to your @mypad address (at least, I've seen a bunch of
messages lagging in the queue for days).  So I'm cc'ing this to your
other address.

My reply was:

> def @NSFor

>     @Rowa
>       B { @Eq {varfrom} |.2c }
>       C { x }

You've got parasite vertical alignment here.  I don't feel like diging
out exactly which one is that, but using C { || x } should protect
you.

Please, drop me a confirmation that you have received this mail.

SY, Uwe