lout-users

Envelope Printing

From: Steven R. Baker
Subject: Envelope Printing
Date: 28 Dec 2000 02:22:48 -0500

I'm also having problems printing envelopes.

I have envelopes here that are legal size...  10.5cm tall and 24cm
wide.  I want to print on them my address in the top left, and my
receiver's address in the center.  How do I do this?

I tried creating a new doc file and changed the paper size to 10.5c x
24c but, when i print the printer starts printing too late, and
everything is too far to the left (ie: my address is chopped off, and
the recipient address is centered vertically, but is far off to the
left) perhaps this is a problem with my printer?  It's a Canon
BJC-2100.

The next thing I need to know is how to get two things on the same
vertical space, on different sides of the page.  For instance, on my
bill from my previous post, I want my company logo and address in the
top left, but I also want something in the top right.  Is it possible
to get these to do that (basically, a @RightDisplay and a @LeftDisplay
occupying the same vertical space) without resorting to large tables?

Thanks again in advance.