lout-users

Re: Indenting non-list items

From: David Gómez
Subject: Re: Indenting non-list items
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:50:49 +0200

> You could try something like this:
>
>     @ListInterruptItem {
>         ||0.5i ... blah blah blah ...
>     }

Thanks both, Albert and Jeff, it worked fine to index the text

> The intention of @ListInterruptItem was to give something
> that looked like ordinary text, so the whole concept seems
> a bit odd - clearly your indent will make the item not
> look like ordinary text.

But it's the only way, @ListInterruptItem, i've find to put text between
two ListItems, so i wanted to indent the text a bit to make it look better.
First i thought @ListInterruptItem @IndentedDisplay { whatever } will do the
work, but doesn't.

Anyway yours solution is ok to me ;)

> However, that's not reason for not doing it if you want to, obviously.

I don't know why IndentedDisplay cannot be nested in a InterruptItem, i'm
not much of a lout expert, just starting playing with it ;).

--
David GĂłmez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra