lout-users

Re: WYSIWYM editor on top of ConTeXt / Lout

From: Oliver Bandel
Subject: Re: WYSIWYM editor on top of ConTeXt / Lout
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 23:11:48 +0100

Hi,

Zitat von Jonas Baggett <address@hidden> (Sat, 2 Dec 2017 08:41:15 +0100)

Hi everyone,

This is a post I recently published: https://jonas17b.wixsite.com/monsite/home/wysiwym-editor-on-top-of-context-lout. It is about some ideas I have for a WYSIWYM editor like LyX, but it would be designed for using more than 1 backend (e.g. ConTeXt, Lout), and to give a much better user experience.

Anyone interested by the concept?
[...]

What's the reason you ask if someone is interested?

Are you looking for Co-programmers? Or sponsoring? Or potential customers?

Ciao,
   Oliver