Re: [Ltib] missing files

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] missing files
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:39:32 +0000

Hi David,

Unfortunately at the time of the merge out (and currently) that patch
has not yet been approved to be copied out.

It is recommended to be copied out and I'll try to get that expedited
for you.  I'll send a message to the list once it's there.

Note: there is a page here:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/bsp_ext_ava.html
That shows for each platform whether it's default configuration has all
source/patches available (on the GPP).  The page itself uses green to
show 'all available' and red for 'one or more missing'.  If you click on
a particular platform, you can see which ones are missing.  BTW: if
people just want to grab patches without using ltib, you can do it by
clicking on the links on these pages.

Regards, Stuart