Re: [Ltib] LTIB on Gentoo

From: Ken Gilmer
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB on Gentoo
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:31:27 -0500

Hey Stuart,

I'm not sure how to diagnose this without a gentoo machine. I'll google
for a while and see if I can figure out something.  If you have any
ideas or theories, that would be good to hear.  BTW: other people are
using LTIB on Gentoo (not sure which version), so it should be fixable.

Could you point me to somewhere that has a discussion/dialog about getting Gentoo working with LTIB? I've looked in the mailing lists and done a little googling but can't find anything. I'll also post to the Gentoo forums to see if anything pops up. In general, how does one go about debugging this sort of issue? If I were to begin, what would you recommend in terms of approach and/or tools? Would it be useful to just print out the value of $ec? I'm certainly no pro at perl but I can muck my way around.

Thanks
Ken

Regards, Stuart