[Ltib] linux modules build question

From: David Warman
Subject: [Ltib] linux modules build question
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:38:34 -0700

Hi All,

I have just managed to complete building a new kernel module - usbvision as it happens - and the final issue I had to fix involved copying ltib/rpm/BUILD/linux/.config to ltib/rootfs/usr/src/linux. Everything else from the rpm folder had been copied by ltib but not the .config file. Is this how ltib is supposed to work or is it an omission? If an ltib bug, where should I look to do a proper fix? If my problem, how should I fix it so I do not have to manually check for this every time "keep sources" changes?

Note: .config is included by ltib/rootfs/usr/src/linux/scripts/ Makefile.modpost:38; its absence causes a "no rule to make .config" error and scbuild terminates.

Thanks all.

ltib rocks!

David Warman
address@hidden