Re: [Ltib] LTIB and Eclipse

From: John Weber
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB and Eclipse
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:14:37 -0500

Hi Ken,

Yes.  In my case it was setting up CDT to point to the right places.  No additional plugins were needed.

John

On 8/16/07, Ken Gilmer <address@hidden> wrote:

John,

  Thanks for your input.  So in your case, was it simply a matter of configuring CDT, or were plugins developed?  Stuart, is this something that the LTIB project would be interested in hosting?  By that I mean SCM, forums, etc..  We recently contributed another Eclipse product for an OSGi runtime: http://concierge.sourceforge.net.

Thanks
ken