[Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX

From: hong zhang
Subject: [Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

Stuart,

That is greate. When you are ready please let me know
so that I can get most recent LTIB and merge with my
kernel/BSP. I have another job done is port imx31 with
kernel/BSP to company's custom board. This is why I
need merge and more packages. Current goal is to have
firefox work on imx31 LCD. It asks for pango, atk, and
fontconfig. Can you look into fontconfig and pango in
20071008 release?

---henry