[Ltib] redboot

From: hong zhang
Subject: [Ltib] redboot
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:55:14 -0800 (PST)

Staurt,

I have tried scratchbox but it currently uses debian
and nokia toolchain. If use other toolchain, lots work
need to be done. Only thing I feel not comfortable
with linux tool is cross compile for packages. As long
as this problem is solved, library build becomes much
easier.

Another question is I do not find redboot with ltib.
Where I can download it for iMX31 ads board?

---henry